Play video and support 3D
- Category Video
- License Free
- Version 2.0.1
- Size 3 MB
- Works under Android
- Language English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.speed.beemovie
- Author ERIC LONG
Watch almost any movie that you can find online.
BeeMovie is an app that allows you to watch movies that are found on other platforms that you usually can't get on your phone or even on the computer at times. A benefit of this app is that you can watch movies that have been saved to your SD card or those that have been downloaded and saved on the phone's memory. This means that you can save a movie and watch it later when you have time.
While using BeeMovie, you can erase files that you no longer want to keep or put them in a folder so that they don't accidentally get deleted. Skip through a video, watching only the parts that you want or those that are of interest. Aside from saving movies and videos, you can watch them on platforms that include YouTube, IMBD and numerous others that sometimes have files that are too large for other phones to handle. You have access to all of them using BeeMovie without downloading the individual apps for each platform. The app is simple and easy to use, but there are a few ads that will pop up that are annoying at times.
- Access to almost any movie and video
- Can use multiple platforms
- Save movies to watch later
- Ads are disruptive
- Updated version brings down number of videos you can watch
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: Allows an app to create windows using the type TYPE_SYSTEM_ALERT, shown on top of all other apps. Very few apps should use this permission; these windows are intended for system-level interaction with the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.